I KNOW YOUR TIME IS VALUABLE, SO I WON'T BORE YOU WITH MY ENTIRE RESUME.
BUT, I DO HAVE ONE AND I WILL HAPPILY SEND IT TO YOU. JUST ASK.
SOME AMAZINGLY INTERESTING TIDBITS ABOUT ME....
- If numbers impress you, I have roughly two decades of experience in journalism and custom content. I've written for both online and print publications throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- I began my career as a GA reporter for a small-town daily newspaper (viva print!).
- I stick to a deadline like my life depends on it.
- I won a press club award for a compelling interview I did with a man dressed as a turkey. I also won an award for my coverage of veterans affairs, so I believe that makes me "well-rounded."
- My favorite, most heartwarming interview I ever had the privilege of doing was with Bil Keane of Family Circus fame.
- I've been most inspired by my recent interviews with Chris and Heidi Powell and two female F-16 pilots in Arizona. (You can read both stories on my Portfolio page!)
- I am originally from a smallish town in Wisconsin and graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- Now, I live in Tucson, Arizona.
- I'm a wife and a mom of two spunky little ladies.
- In my spare time, I volunteer at a domestic violence hotline.
- If you're a nonprofit and need something along the written word line, please let me know and we can work something out.